Blue Camel Club is THE club night for learning disabled people and their friends. It’s held four times a year at The Old Market in Hove. We asked the Blue Camel Club committee members to tell us why you should come to the Blue Camel Club in December – here’s what they said…
1. Come for the good times says Fran – there’s lots of time to boogie on the dance floor.
2. You can have a great time drinking with friends in the cosy bar at The Old Market says Chris R.
3. It’s a great opportunity to socialise and meet new friends say Tom and Fran.
4. Chris C says you should come to let your hair down – it’s time to unwind before Christmas.
5. Todd enjoys coming to help out and work as part of the Blue Camel Club team – you can meet them all at our clubs, just look out for people in Carousel t-shirts.
6. DJ Monkey Boy is going to be playing disco tunes for you to dance to!
7. DJ Cranberry wants to play to a big crowd and have them party all night!
8. Chris C says it’s great going to Blue Camel Club and being part of the community.
9. If you like live music, Sharon says you should come to see some excellent learning disabled bands. The Revs & more will be playing at our December night.
10. Most of all, the whole committee say you should come to have fun!
Advance tickets are now on sale for Blue Camel Club on Monday 10th December. To book your ticket and find out more, click here.